BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 6 November 2011

what u should know about me...

Hello Readers...;)

Today I would like to share a about me and my beloved family . My name is Fatin Ayuni bt Faizul but i`d like 
to be call as Fatin but my friend prefer call me as ayuni,hmm its okay .I have a happy family .I was born in the delivery room bed at Hospital University Sains Malaysia,Kota Bharu Kelantan which currently known as HUSM .I was out of my mom stomach to see the land of paradise
on 26November 1992.

me..




my father Faizul bin Ibrahim is a customs .He works at KDRM Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur as Penolong Pengarah customs while my mom is a housewife .I called my father ,dady and my mom as mumy .



I have 4 siblings . I was the eldest children in my family and I`m very closed with my parents and all of my siblings especially with my little bro Muhammad Fawwaz Akram ;17 years old .
I now live at Kelana Jaya,Selangor and I was kind of a simple girl but a bit complicated sometimes .


Besides that, I also love to watch korean movie,
listen to music and surfing the internet in my
leisure time .Other than that , i love shopping
as well sometimes it may make me crazy because
i addicted with it too much .I took accounting course while i was in matriculation and now im study at UITM Bandaraya Melaka as International Business student .Yeah i love my course because it gives me a lot of experiences .

However ,sometimes I`ve had a hard time to divide myself with study and doing other things .But even so ,I`ve tried to look in positive side ,because I know dealing with human isn`t easy thing .
So I need strive for having a better life in the future.



that all about me,thanks for kept reading..;0

0 comments: